Time sure does fly when you're having fun! I cannot believe Sistered States has been in business for 6 months now. So to celebrate this little milestone, I am recapping my favorite 6 moments from the last 6 months!
1. Maddy and Luke said their I-Do's: hands down my favorite moment of this first six months was Maddy and Luke's wedding day this past September. They will forever have a special place with me as my first couple I helped walk down the aisle!
2. Sistered States Relocated to Dallas: Its all about location! Moving to Dallas was such a great move for Sistered States! Although I take clients all over the metroplex, and you can find me driving to Fort Worth at least once a week, Dallas is where it's at! I love being close to all the amazing vendors here, and only being a quick drive away from my favorite Fort Worth vendors as well!
3. Swooned Magazine Feature: It was such an honor to have my very first styled shoot featured! I loved planning every detail of this shoot and used it as a reflection of my own personal style. This shoot was an amazing opportunity to showcase my style and build some amazing relationships with local vendors. Check out more of the feature here!
4. I became a Trained Wedding Planner: Last July I completed the American Association of Certified Wedding Planner course and became a trained wedding planner! That course was chock-full of good information and I love implementing what I learned into every aspect of my business.
5. Met some Awesome Vendor Friends: One of my favorite parts of working in the wedding industry is being a part of an amazing network of business women! I have had so much fun creating vendor relationships with some incredible women and working to advance each others businesses! You can even find me as part of the Pink Champagne Paper Team as the Client and Marketing Manager or helping out in the shop of Something Pretty Floral! Check out their amazing businesses: Pink Champagne Paper and Something Pretty Floral
6. Booking some incredible 2018 Brides: I am so excited to announce that 2018 is going to be a big year for Sistered States! As of now, the spring wedding season is completely booked, and fall season is starting to fill up! I feel so fortunate that I get to play a part in the weddings of some amazing couples and I can't wait to see how this business grows and expands this next year!
Thanks for following this crazy ride so far!